Sunday, November 25, 2007

ABC-It's Me!

A- Attached or single: single
B- Best Friends: Rachel, Sabrina, Alan
C-Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Iola/LaHarpe, Kansas
I- Indulgence(s): hot chocolate, ice cream, jeans, and kissing
J- January or July: July, I love humidity and heat
K- Kids: are awesome! I am thinking 5.. but we'll see how that goes!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Love
M- Marriage Date: sometime soon after the next year and a half, two years.
N-Number of Siblings: 2 siblings
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: of not getting married, rather large drop offs
Q- Quotes: In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on-Robert Frost
R- Reason To Smile: I have a family who loves me
S- Season: Summer/Winter.. well they all have their awesome parts
T- Tag Two: katie and kirsten
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate reg. candies, if it isn't choc., forget it!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: meat eater, I love red meat
W- Worst Habit: sleeping whenever i get the chance
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream
Z- Zodiac: virgo

No comments: